COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic
Vaccine Clinic Schedule
Currently, we are only scheduling appointments for those who qualify for first and second doses. In order to schedule your appointment, please call 336-990-9950.
Wilkes Health has transitioned clinics back to the Wilkes County Health Department. We are currently scheduling appointments Monday-Friday for those aged 12 and older.
If you are calling during appointment hours (M-F, 8:30a-4:45p) and receive our recorded message, please stay on the line and allow it to ring until an appointment specialist is available to answer your call.
Wilkes Health also has several Community Pop-Up clinics scheduled. Below is a current list of clinics scheduled.
- Saturday July 10th- County Cruisers and Farmers Market, North Wilkesboro- 2:00 to 5:00 pm
- Monday July 12th-Wilkes Central High School- 9:00 am to 12:00 pm
- Monday July 12th-West Wilkes High School- 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm
- Tuesday July 13th-North Wilkes High School- 9:00 am to 12:00 pm
- Tuesday July 13th- East Wilkes High School- 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm
- Thursday July 15th- Wilkes Early College- 9:00 am to 12:00 pm
- Thursday July 15th-Skyview Center, North Wilkesboro 9:00am-11:00am and 4:30pm-6:30pm
- Monday August 2nd- Wilkes Central High School- 9:00 am to 12;00 pm
- Monday August 2nd-West Wilkes High School- 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm
- Tuesday August 3rd-North Wilkes High School- 9:00 am to 12:00 pm
- Tuesday August 3rd- East Wilkes High School- 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm
- Thursday August 5th- Wilkes Early College- 9:00 am to 12:00 pm
- Thursday August 12th-St. Paul Episcopal Church-11:30 am to 1:30 pm
- Saturday August 21st- River's Edge Park, Wilkesboro-TBD
- September 16th-19th- Merlefest
- Saturday October 2nd- Brushy Mountain Apple Festival, North Wilkesboro- 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
These community clinics are open and free to the public regardless of insurance status.
If you would like to host a Community Clinic, please call 336-651-7450 and ask to speak to Debbie Nicholson or Brandon Call.
If you are home bound and would like a vaccine, please call 336-651-7450 and ask to speak to Debbie Nicholson.
What to know when its your time to get vaccinated.
Before you come, please:
COVID-19 Vaccine Emergency Use Authorization and Fact Sheets
For each COVID-19 vaccine authorized under an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA), the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) requires that vaccine recipients or their caregivers are provided with certain vaccine-specific EUA information to help make an informed decision about vaccination. This is accomplished by providing a an EUA Fact Sheet for Recipients and Caregivers. The Fact Sheet is similar in purpose and content to vaccine information statements (VISs) for licensed vaccines but differs in that the EUA Fact Sheet is specific to each authorized COVID-19 vaccine, is developed by the manufacturer of the vaccine, and is authorized by the FDA.
- COVID-19 Pfizer BioNTech Vaccine EUA Fact Sheet for Recipients
- COVID-19 Moderna Vaccine EUA Fact Sheet for Recipients